Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges - Gotta Love Em

Creating with the Cricut R Machine

Love, Love my Cricut R cutting machine.  You can cut out paper, chipboard, and vinyl just to name a few items.  You also have the flexibility of cutting in various sizes ranging from 1/2" to 12".  The Cricut R Expression has a multitude of various ways to cut.

To compliment such a wonderful machine, Close To My Heart has two cartridges to offer:

Cricut R Artiste Collection (New) and Cricut R Art Philosophy Collection

Each of the cartridges comes with - 700 images which include fonts, shapes, and projects (invitations, party favors and 3-D objects); 3-My Acrylix D-size stamp sets and 3-12"x9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes.

Click on the Shop With Me link to find out more about the Close To My Heart, Cricut R Collections



 


No comments:

Post a Comment