Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School Album Title Pages

Here are title pages I created for my boys' school scrapbooks.  I used colors which coordinated with the shirt they were wearing in their school portrait.  I cut out the titles from Me and My Big Idea toppers and mounted on squares at a tilt.  Simple, but yet quite impacting as it ties the entire scrapbook together.  You could use the Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridges Art Philosophy or Artiste fonts to create your own topper in coordinating colors, then add embellishments.

You will also notice that I made name plates to set on the page next to their portrait listing their full name, date and age.  These were created on mailing labels with computer/printer and mounted on acid free cardstock coordinating with the titles.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment