Tuesday, August 7, 2012

National Night Out 2012 - Cricut Cake Mini Cupcakes

Tuesday, August 7, 2012
National Night Out

Along with all of my other commitments, I am also the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator for my local neighborhood.  Tonight is the official nationally recognized National Night Out.  The evening in which we are to lock our doors, turn on the porch lights and meet with our neighbors outside from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.  The police department sponsors this event in my area and provide hamburgers and hot dogs.  As neighbors, we bring out our lawn chairs and side dishes to share.  My contribution this year is pink lemonade cupcakes.  I have decorated them using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge for the font to commemorate this evening with "NNO12".  I created this using my Gypsy R and Cricut Cake Mini R. Take a look and see how they turned out.




No comments:

Post a Comment