Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Workshop On The Go - Scholastic

I wanted to show you all that I was able to create from the Workshop On The Go - Scholastic packet from Close To My Heart.  You will see below that I have two 2-page layouts and a card mini album as a Bonus Project.  There are still some scraps remaining to use in complimentary page layouts or cards.

In each Workshop On The Go packet you are given the cutting guidelines, layout designs and supplies to create the feature layout and most supplies needed to complete the additional layout and bonus project.  Be sure to read what additional supplies are used to complete the additional layout and the bonus project.

Click the Shop With Me button to check out this and other Workshop On The Go Packets.  Remember, spend $35 in products and you can purchase the 2 stamp set - It's Your Day for only $5!

Here are my samples from the Scholastic Workshop On The Go, they are all ready for my personal touch... Photos and embellishments:





No comments:

Post a Comment