Monday, September 3, 2012

Eureka Stamps Challenge #4 - Go Team Go!

Here is my entry for Eureka Stamps Challenge #4 - Go Team Go!  Die Cut is Disney, tennis shoes are a roller stamp I had laying around.  Love the fact that challenges are making me dig through my supplies to find all the elements needed to create their designs.  So get in your craft room and shuffle through the piles and cobwebs.  You will be united with the "toys" you had great plans for long ago.

My card also works within the Retro Sketches challenge #27 and I used ribbon which Make It Monday was looking for due to their sponsor Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.

Enjoy!



Other Challenges I entered this card in:
Retro Sketches - #27
Make It Monday - #105 with Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Challenges 4 Everybody - #2 Anything goes
365 Cards - Day 189 Sporty

No comments:

Post a Comment