Friday, January 3, 2014

Scrapbooking Memorabilia using Close to My Heart Flip Flaps and Spine Expanders (updated)

Displaying Memorabilia on Layouts

My Craft Channel shared a segment on October 11, 2013 featuring the Close To My Heart Flip Flaps. Check it out here

On January 3, 2014 My Craft Channel followed up their earlier video with Lori Allred sharing ideas she has come across on Pinterest for how to use 12x12 page protectors for varied album needs View it here.

Close To My Heart has met the needs of our valued scrapbookers left without Creative Memories products and has met the ever popular Project Life idea of quick scrapbooking with Picture My Life. Be on the look out on February 1, 2014 for these wonderful new products on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com, or comment below and I will send you a Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book for a sneak peek today.

Below are the assorted sizes of Flip Flaps you can currently order from Close To My Heart to assist you in scrapbooking your photos. I would love to help assist you in figuring out what assortment you need. Below are photos and links to the varied sizes, plus layouts I have made using them.

Flip Flap products:



The Flip Flaps help to eliminate the need for several double page layouts for every photo taken down to using less pages by layering the Flip Flaps on each page with pertinent photos to a particular aspect of an event, trip, etc.





Another accessory to assist in keeping your scrapbook pages lying flat are Spine Expanders and Extender Posts. I have created a short YouTube video on how to insert the Spine Expanders.








My scrapbook pages using Flip Flaps. These layouts feature our non acid free memorabilia from our Florida/Georgia vacation in 2005.  Each pamphlet or postcard is placed inside a flip flap and then mounted on the cardstock with the adhesive strip on the Flip Flap. Once the layout is placed inside the page protector there is double protection from opposite facing pages photos and memorabilia.
  




YouTube videos by Lynn Como

How to Use Flip Flaps in Scrapbooking



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment