Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Scrapalicious USA Welcoming Fall Challenge

Scrapalicious USA has asked for us to bring in the new fall season by creating something that reminds us of the season, such as, crunchy leaves, crisp new apples, back to school, teachers...  This gave me the inspiration I needed this evening.  My middle school home economics will be covered by a substitute tomorrow as I will be on our high school retreat.  I always like the students to create cards to send to their grandparents for Grandparents Day.  Here is what I came up with for them to make tomorrow.  Thanks for the motivation Scrapalicious USA to get this done tonight!

Enjoy!


Challenges this card is entered in:
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge - School Days for a Child
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment