Monday, October 1, 2012

About Me - October 1, 2012

Just doing my job... Time away from working on my blog challenge entries this weekend was due to my being a city councilor.  This last weekend was our state's conference for city officials.  It was a true learning experience and further made me appreciate what our cities do for their residents.  Makes me proud to be a part of the decisions being made within our town of 3500 residents.

The quote for my blog introduction talks about being a community and working together, but it also supports the importance of taking turns at the helm.  I want to step up to the helm as your Close To My Heart Independent Consultant and help you accomplish your personal paper crafting goals.  How can I help?

I am now back at my post... The helm of Kim Ferguson's blog and your paper crafting extraodinaire.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment