Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chantilly Paper Packet

I had so much fun creating the 12 months of scrapbooking!  Now I want to feature exclusive paper packets from Close To My Heart. I will be showing you several layouts made from one paper packet.  I have been using the wonderful Foundational How-To Publications from Close To My Heart for the layout inspirations.  The how-to books have allowed me to come up with all of the following sample combinations quickly, as well as the 12 months of scrapbooking.  Keep in mind, I have done all of them (Chantilly and 12 months) in two weekends.
 
March is a great month to collect catalog orders and earn higher rewards if you reach $250 in product sales.  Once your sales reach $250 you will bump up to the next level and receive more free products.  Let me know if you are interested. 
 
You can also go to my website, click on "join" for one of the gatherings listed and place an order.  The order will be shipped directly to you!

Featuring:
Chantilly Paper Packet item # X7163B $9.95 (6 - 12x12 B&T Duos, 6 - 12x12 cardstock sheets)
 
Below are two cards created using Chantilly, you may recognize them from an earlier posting.
 
Foundational How-To Publications:
Originals Card Confidence Program item # 9036 $14.95
 
Glitter Paper, Black & Grey item # Z1829 $5.95 (3 - 12x12 sheets, 3 colors)
 

 
 
Foundational How-To Publications:
Reflections Scrapbook Program item # 9037  $14.95
 
 



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment