Thursday, July 25, 2013

About Me - Not just a consultant, but an educator

Have you been working on your paper crafting projects?  Do you struggle with how to use the products you have on hand?  Are you unsure of what it is that you truly need to start and complete a project?  Have you been to a workshop?  Did you know that the help you need is available at my workshops and instructional gatherings?

Sometimes it is not just about the artwork that I like to share with you.  It also comes down to me being your consultant, which is a teacher/educator of the Close To My Heart products.  Yes, we all love the fun ideas and projects, but it is also about the knowledge of how to use the products to their fullest and to see their quality.

I have a wealth of techniques and tips to share with you to make all of your paper crafting fun and easy.  Let me just drop a hint... Flip Flaps ($6 instructional gathering).

I look forward to taking you along during my second year with Close To My Heart as we dig into all of the potential that is available to you through our products and my knowledge of how to better use them.

See you at a workshop or instructional gathering soon.

Open House
Thursday, Aug 1 in Albany 10:00-1:00
Friday, Aug 2 in Aumsville 10:00-12:00

Workshops (card and/or scrapbook layout) cost $10, free with $50 CTMH order
Tuesday, Aug 13 6:00-8:00
Monday, Aug 19 6:00-8:00

Instructional Gathering
Monday, Aug 26 6:00-8:00 ($10.00 Cricut cartridge class)* artwork and product how-to use will be included
Tuesday, Aug 27 6:00-7:00 ($6.00 Flip Flap class)* no artwork, only product and how-to use will be included

*You must register by Aug 13 for supplies to be ordered for the instructional gatherings.

For workshops, I would appreciate at least 3 days notice you are planning to come.  Contact me to register at kimstamps@juno.com, feel free to register a friend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment