Thursday, July 25, 2013

Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book from Close To My Heart - Unveiling August 1, 2013

One week to go!



Are you getting excited?!  Next Thursday 8/1 will be my Albany Open House from 10:00-1:00.  I already have all my Close To My Heart products in boxes and ready to travel down to mom's house.  Then I will be repeating the Open House here in Aumsville on Friday 8/2 from 10:00-12:00.

There will be scrapbook layout samples, card samples, products to touch and feel, as well as, a thank you for coming make n' take.

Once again, here is the flier full of the details.  Hope to see you there!

Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book
The new Close to My Heart Idea Book, Autumn/Winter 2013 will be unveiled and customers will have the ability to order our wonderful new products beginning August 1 on my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com.

In honor of my one year anniversary on August 1 and the new idea book...
Join me on Thursday, August 1 for an open house at Lydia Wilson's from 10:00 am-1:00 pm
For Salem area:  Join me on Friday, August 2 at my house from 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Call me for details and addresses: 503-881-6683 (Kim)

What's new:
Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets
New Sets for Stamp of the Month
New Paper Packets and Matching Complements Dimensional Elements
New Autumn/Winter Stamp Sets
New Mini Stamps for ONLY $2.95
New Workshops on the Go for both cardmaking and scrapbooking
New Cricut Artbooking Collection (700 Images; Font, Mini Books, Layouts) 3-My Acrylix Stamp Sets and 3-Dimensional elements in coordinating shapes
My Crush (CTMH's answer to the ever popular Smash books)
Home Decor
Base & Bling, CTMH Wearables (Necklace, Cuff, Hair Clips, Rings and Headbands)
New Embellishments
All of the Foundational How-To Publications are back, softcover and spiral bound at a lower cost $14.95
New Make It from Your Heart Volume 2, complementary to Workshops on the Go projects

Base & Bling, CTMH Wearables 

 CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridge - Artbooking

 Home Decor

My Crush books and embellishments

What to expect:
There will be new products to see and feel, project samples, make n' takes, open house product order specials, munchies and  time for Q and A

Specials you ask:
Purchase $50 in product at the open house and receive a FREE idea book and FREE workshop in August or September
Purchase $100 in product at the open house and be entered in a drawing for retired stamp sets, FREE workshop in August or September and a FREE idea book
Purchase any CTMH exclusive Cricut cartridge during the open house and receive two-2 hour instructional lessons FREE ($20 workshop fee value)

Contact me with any questions or check out what I have been up to:
Kim Ferguson, Independent Consultant for Close To My Heart
Phone: (503) 881-6683
Business Website: www.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Blog: www.kimfergusonstamps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment