Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beware of online marketplace offers

There are Close To My Heart consultants listing the new Cricut cartridge on an online marketplace.  Be aware that they are not being ethical as they are not supposed to be selling anything unless it is retired and no longer available from CTMH.  Also, the cartridge is not to be released until August 1 to customers. Be careful about pre-orders on any online marketplace as people have been left without a cartridge and out their money.

I cannot afford to offer any specials other than what you are able to get through the hostess rewards given by CTMH at no cost to me and the offer of a free workshop, my ideas, tips and techniques expertise, time involved in putting together a workshop, the use of my supplies and idea book.  I try my best to show my appreciation for your loyalty in the little things.  You have to do what is best for you, but be cautious.

My recommendation is to host a CTMH Idea Book ez invite online gathering in August, reach $250 in sales and you can purchase the Cricut cartridge at 50% off.   Another great choice, become a member of my CTMH team as a business consultant or hobbyist and earn your own products at a discount.  Consultant kits are $49 (retail value $155) for the Essentials or $99 (retail value $335) for the Master.   Check out my website or ask me for more information about becoming a part of this fabulous company.

Come visit me at Close To My Heart on the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment