Thursday, August 1, 2013

Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book Open House


Hi Fellow Paper Crafters,
I am back from a very enjoyable week at the coast with my mom.  I just wanted to send you a reminder about my Close to My Heart open houses on Thursday, August 1st, from 10 to 1 in Albany at my mom's house and on Friday, August 2nd, from 10 to 12 in Aumsville at my house.
Mom and I worked hard on our scrapbooks and discovered some uses for a wonderful product...Flip Flap Memory Protectors and the possibilities for adding multiple pictures to one scrapbook page.  I've got to get some more and am anxious to show you some examples of what I have created.
Come see this wonderful product as well as the unveiling of the brand new idea book filled with new stamps and products for all your paper crafting projects.  If you are unable to come you can still order by going directly to my website -www.kimferguson.ctmh.com.  If you are an existing CTMH on-line customer click on "JOIN" Kim's open house 8/2/2013.  If you are not an existing CTMH on-line customer you will need to create an account by clicking on "Start here" at top of the page.  Simply create your account and then "JOIN" Kim's open house 8/2/2013.
While there you might want to check out the "While Supplies Last" section for some great buys on retired products.  Please note shipping and handling on on-line orders is $4.95 or 4.95 percent, whichever is greater.  Orders placed on-line generally take one week to arrive.
FYI, I do have one of the new idea books for you to look at.  However, orders for new items in the catalog cannot be placed prior to August 1.  Give me a call if you are unable to attend the open house and would like to come by and see the new idea book.  You could then give me your order and I will hold it until the open house.  Orders may be placed anytime between now and August 5th. 
See below for details of special incentives available to you the day of the open house ONLY.
Looking forward to hearing from all of you or seeing you on the 1st or 2nd!  Please call 503-881-6683 or e-mail kimstamps@juno.com if you have any questions.  Don't forget to bring a friend!

What's new:
Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets
New Sets for Stamp of the Month
New Paper Packets and Matching Complements Dimensional Elements
New Autumn/Winter Stamp Sets
New Mini Stamps for ONLY $2.95
New Workshops on the Go for both cardmaking and scrapbooking
New Cricut Artbooking Collection (700 Images; Font, Mini Books, Layouts) 3-My Acrylix Stamp Sets and 3-Dimensional elements in coordinating shapes
My Crush (CTMH's answer to the ever popular Smash books)
Home Decor
Base & Bling, CTMH Wearables (Necklace, Cuff, Hair Clips, Rings and Headbands)
New Embellishments
All of the Foundational How-To Publications are back, softcover and spiral bound at a lower cost $14.95
New Make It from Your Heart Volume 2, complementary to Workshops on the Go projects

What to expect:
There will be new products to see and feel, project samples, make n' takes, open house product order specials, munchies and  time for Q and A

Specials you ask:
Purchase $50 in product at the open house and receive a FREE idea book and FREE workshop in August or September
Purchase $100 in product at the open house and be entered in a drawing for retired stamp sets, FREE workshop in August or September and a FREE idea book
Purchase any CTMH exclusive Cricut cartridge during the open house and receive two-2 hour instructional lessons FREE ($20 workshop fee value)

Contact me with any questions or check out what I have been up to:
Kim Ferguson, Independent Consultant for Close To My Heart
Phone: (503) 881-6683
Business Website: www.kimferguson.ctmh.com
Blog: www.kimfergusonstamps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment