Thursday, August 29, 2013

Close To My Heart Fabric Necklace Kit

We've Got Jewelry!

Close To My Heart has expanded their products to include jewelry making with their Base and Bling Wearable Crafting Projects.

A variety of lightweight fashion accessories are available which go well with the textiles and specially designed Base & Bling adhesive-backed jewels and accents.  I have created the Fabric Necklace Kit item #Z1905, $14.95 for you to preview.  This project took me about an hour and a half.  For a video tutorial, check out Lisa Stenz.


I still have a few supplies left over for future projects.  You will note there is a bottle of Liquid Glass.  Liquid Glass does not come with the kit, but I highly recommend purchasing a bottle for your Base & Bling projects for added adhesive.



I would love to share the how-to for this project.  Let me know if you would like to come to a Base & Bling workshop.  Leave a comment.

Enjoy!  Visit my CTMH website to browse our products and place an order 24/7.  When you order please "Join" Kim's Workshop and I will send you a thank you gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment