Tuesday, July 9, 2013

JoAnn Electric Cartridge and Supply Storage

Welcome Artbooking to your new home!

I finally broke down and took all of my Cricut cartridges out of the original storage boxes and consolidated them into the JoAnn Electric Cartridge and Supply Storage boxes.  I have plans for the original boxes, but will give that secret away another time :-)

With the Cricut Craft Room, all of your cartridges can be stored digitally through linking.  There is little need to have all of your cartridges accessible since they are digitally stored.  I also have a Gypsy for the "on the go" opportunities to create cuts.

I do not know about you, but I am always looking for ways to organize my craft room for ease of use.

Chirp, chirp.  Off to explore the handbook for the Artbooking cartridge.








Enjoy!  Visit my Close To My Heart  independent consultant website.

No comments:

Post a Comment