Monday, July 22, 2013

Laughing Lola/Artbooking Cricut cartridge birthday scrapbook layout

Resist Stamping!  I did it!

I have been looking at ideas and samples from other Close To My Heart independent consultants and the YouTube videos that CTMH Corporation puts out for quite a little while.  As you could see from my post about my vacation, I took a lot of paper crafting supplies.  Among my tools I brought along the supplies to give resist stamping a try.  Here is what I came up with...


The letters and Halloween cuts are from the new Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridge Artbooking (available August 1).  I heat embossed the lacy image from a stamp in the Sweet & Lovely stamp set (1 of 3 My Acrylix stamp sets included with the Artbooking cartridge).  I then used a sponge dauber with black ink to highlight the embossed image.  LOVE IT!

I also did the same technique on the arrow, one of the Dimensional Elements  (3-12"x9" chipboard sheets) which comes with the cartridge, as well.


To create a shine on the spider web, I used the CTMH Liquid Glass.  Other bling on the page layout are from Sparkles gem assortments.


Here is a view of the entire 2-page layout.  Paper pack used is Laughing Lola (available August 1).  All supplies listed below.  Be sure to browse my website for "while supplies last" items and get your order in for the new products which become available to you on August 1.


Enjoy!

Supplies Used 



No comments:

Post a Comment