Saturday, July 27, 2013

Metal Die Cut Storage

ArtBin - Magnetic Die Storage Case

I used to have an online scrapbook supply source who had great low prices, but they have since had to liquidate and shut down.  They were a great source for QuicKutz die cuts.  My biggest find through them for die cuts were the countries.  I am a part of Postcrossing.com where I send postcards internationally and receive postcards back from others around the world. So, I had to have those die cuts!

How to store these wonderful finds?  I came across the ArtBin - Magnetic Die Storage Case at JoAnn Fabric and Crafts when I taught a class last week.  It was on sale for $9.99, regularly $21.99! 


 Then, I stopped by Craft Warehouse yesterday after meeting with a long time friend and found the ArtBin - Magnetic Die Sheets (3-pack) on sale for $5.00, regularly $8.99!  Don't you love stumbling across great sale finds?!


Here is the results of my efforts.  Love how they are all in one container where they will not fall out.  I did have them rubber banded together in a tub.


I cut up the cardboard insert and used double-sided tape to adhere it to the back of the magnetic sheet.  This will help me to know what is on each magnetic sheet as it is not always easy to tell through the padded cover.





Happy Organizing, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment