Thursday, July 4, 2013

Scrapping on 4th of July - Fanfare Paper Pack

Working on a much needed project... our families scrapbooks which have been lying in wait since 2004 when I began going to college.  Yes, married, had children then went on to college.  Would not do it any other way!

My plan, family albums, boys' school albums and albums focused on their history and growing up.  Today's project is working through the growing up albums.  This layout is my oldest son and will go into my youngest son's album, thus the "brother" title cut using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy exclusive Cricut cartridge.  The paper is from a retired paper pack Fanfare.  Exclusive stamp pad used - Indian Corn blue.


Embellishments added


Visit my Close To My Heart website for current paper packs available, as well as stamp sets and embellishments.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment