Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 217 (WOYWW)

WOYWW

Ewww!  My mother always told me to clean my room in case company comes by... Well, here you are my visitors and guess what, mom?!  I have permission to have a messy space because I am participating in the What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday!  First time EVER, thanks to the wonderful FrugalCrafter YouTube videos I am addicted to.

Thank you to Stamping Ground, we have the freedom to share our MESS!

If you read my "About Me" post for today, you will see a reference to my dishes in the sink and how I too make my boys work before play.  I got ya both, mom and boys, this is my work.  It is the sign of creativity for this weekend's open houses.

I have been making the creative juices flow for cards, scrapbook layouts and even a try at a "Smash" type of journal.  This all done on this one table, but hey, at least I have a space out of the walk-in closet where I used to be.

Hi, Kim Ferguson here.  So glad to meet all of you.  I am a middle/high school teacher (art, home economics, college/career, study skills) by trade and know that my 24/7 days of crafting at home are quickly coming to an end.  However, it does sort of run over into my job, as well.

Thanks for the warm invitation to "jump right in".  Have a great last day of July.


Visit my website and browse the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 idea book tomorrow. When you order, please join Kim's Open House and I will send you a thank you gift.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment