Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Back to School layout - Artbooking and Create A Friend


Good Labor Day weekend to you all!

I have a four day weekend after three intense work days getting the school up and running for the students' return on Wednesday.  Our school was blessed with new equipment, so we had to rearrange and work with getting things in order and set up.  Then there are all the blood borne pathogen, child abuse, etc. trainings we have to go through each year as required by the state.  Sometimes we walk away from a day at work and wonder when we get to focus on what we need... Lesson plans!

In honor of back-to-school, I have been playing with my newest Cricut cartridges Artbooking and Create A Friend.  Here is a double page layout combining the two.  Artbooking - overlay/notebook paper edge were cut at 11" (no real dial) and Create A Friend - the students were cut at 3 3/4" (no real dial).  Artbooking scrapbook layouts make it so easy to cut and piece a layout together.  All you need to do is embellish. EASY!


I have pre-cut 4" squares in my stash.  To ease the cutting by not having to keep unloading and adding a new piece of paper and reloading, I line them all up and just re-position the blade where necessary.





Visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website to browse and shop 24/7.  Please follow my blog for updates on what I am up to, just click on the link, left side in the sidebar.  Enjoy!

Linked to My Crafting Channel on Oct 1 for day 1 of the Cricut Create A Friend Series

No comments:

Post a Comment