Thursday, August 22, 2013

Change Up Your Make a Wish Layout

Make A Wish Layout - Artbooking

Monday night was scrapbook layout workshop.  The ladies created a layout from the new Cricut Artbooking cartridge, page 87 "Make a Wish", page 85 "Little Toes" and page 72 the leaf. I am also a huge fan of the Cricut Art Philosophy (AP) cartridge. This led me to even changing up the "Make A Wish" even more by adding the flower from page 21 and the cupcake from page 70 of AP.

Do you remember how to mask?  Masking was used on the small cupcake.  Here is a quick technique video on how-to "mask" in rubber stamping.

Here are the three versions I have of the Make A Wish layout from Artbooking:


Original Make A Wish layout


One of five variations I had available at workshop.


A fall twist to the Make a Wish layout

Products Used:








Please visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website to browse and shop 24/7.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment