Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cricut Art Philosophy Collection - / key

2-3 Hours and 1 key

Using the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection I was able to create all of these items.  I challenged myself to learn the capabilities of one key on the overlay.  I chose the <square6>/<Dragnflly> key on page 24 of the handbook.  They were all completed within approximately 2-3 hours.  Shop my website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com.


Box Band (cut at 6") and Dragonfly (cut at 3")


Dragonfly Stamp Card (cut at 4 1/2")



4 U Dragonfly Card (cut at 4 1/2"), "u" from page 37 of handbook



$ Postage Stamp (cut at 4")


Tag (cut at 6")

Middle dragonfly embellished with Xyron Create-A-Sticker and Prisma Glitter


Kiss Box (cut at 4 1/2")
The perfect size for a Hershey's Kiss


Enjoy!  Please visit my independent consultant website at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com to shop 24/7.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment