Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WOYWW #220 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Art Class

Tic Toc...  Less than a week and I have to return to the walls of my classroom to prepare for the students to return on September 4.  Once again I am blessed to be able to teach middle/high school art.  The mixed blessing is PAINT.  I have such a phobia of paint splatters and permanence.  Today I did make purchases of the following paints: Watercolor, Oil, Acrylic and Gouache.  Now what?!  Please know I will be watching the workdesks posted on Stamping Ground's WOYWW #220 for signs of how to apply these mediums to my class.  There are a vast number of very talented artists around the world who post their work areas for all to see.  You are missing out if you are not following Julia Dunnit's WOYWW weekly challenge.  Back to research, art mediums and art lesson plans this time.


By the way, I now have three YouTube videos.  Thank you for your comments and support in my technology venture last week.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment