Tuesday, August 13, 2013

WOYWW - Wednesday 219

Are you hanging in there with me?  I am working each day towards YouTube.  I now have my mom's tripod as ours is buried in the closet under the stairs.  I purchased the Joby Gorillapod, but the Amazon description and my lack of knowledge led me to blindly order this flexible tripod without the attachment for camera to tripod.  So, I awaited my mom's visit with large tripod in hand.  So it is now set up and camera is attached, but video taking is a new feature on this camera to me, so once again... research.  My Nikon Coolpix may come back out for videos in the meantime.

I also purchased a CAD microphone.  The let down of the tripod purchase has led me to take the Amazon box with the items purchased and received to wait in the corner of the craft room til the day I feel better about this decision.  No, I am not giving up, just furthering my research and knowledge.  Hang in there Nikon 3100, you too will be in action soon!

Thus, I have given you a glimpse into my research...  My WOYWW (What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, 219) entry for the week to Stamping Ground  hosted by Julia Dunnit.  This wonderful weekly blog welcomes you into the crafting world of those who leave themselves vulnerable by showing us their work areas.  A lot of creativity is flowing all over the world.  Check it out and join in.


To continue my rambling story, I did take on the challenge of at least trying out YouTube and researching what programs I needed to download and the basics tutorials.  I found I needed Movie Maker for my laptop.  Made it through the download process and made my first video using my paper crafting projects from my first year as a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant.  My biggest challenge was getting the music to run through the 14 minutes (yes, 14 minutes) of photos slide show.  DID IT!  So, if you have 14 minutes to kill give it a looksy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07oeUJeqYw

I cannot express enough how thankful I am for the networking highway and the many people who are so open to sharing with only the desire of being given credit for what they have shared.  My biggest inspiration has come from following a Stamping Ground subscriber and friend, Lindsey, The Frugal Crafter.  I also get a lot of information from At Home with Nikki.  Thank you both and to those of you who I have had the pleasure of visiting in my first two weeks here on WOYWW.  I feel guilty posting this on Tuesday evening, but I have classes to teach all day tomorrow at JoAnn's and not able to get this into the mix until late tomorrow. Thank you  Julia for WOYWW and your other acronyms to challenge us in many ways.  Until I see you on your blogs and next week.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment