Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WYOWW - Wednesday 218

What to do when there is NO Internet or cable connection?!

I passed the time searching through the Cricut Artbooking Collection and came up with my last blog post of a Bon Voyage scrapbook layout.  It was therapy for both the usual crafter reasons, but also to comfort me through nine hours without any Internet or cable.  There was even an electronic voice  message sent out advising that our area's Wave Broadband IP was down and it not only was affecting the Internet and cable, but apparently for all those hours we did not have 911 service.  Not too comforting other than the fact that it was National Night Out and the police and fire departments were very active all around our neighborhoods here in our town of 3700 residents.

Anyway, enough rambling about my withdrawals from the networking highway for the day.  Oh yes, it also cut me off from the Bones marathon.  

My desk seems a little more organized than last week's pile of messiness.  This is really a better version of how I work in a more methodical manor.  Here is my project, a scrapbook layout using the Artbooking cartridge.  I love the ease and how quickly I can create a layout.  Love, Love!

Thank you to all who visited me last week and left comments.  I enjoyed looking through as many as I could get through.  Wow!  I am impressed by the numbers.  Love all that you are working on.  Blog viewers, join me in checking out what others are up to at Stamping Ground's WYOWW What's on your workdesk Wednesday 218

Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment