Saturday, September 28, 2013

Close To My Heart - Tools of the Trade

There is great importance in sharing with you the "Tools of the Trade" which Close to My Heart has to offer in their product line. As a consultant, I take it as my personal responsibility to share with you the know-how of what each tool can do for your paper crafting. Each tool is available to make your life easier and faster, let me help you with the how... Here is a quick glimpse at a few of the tools, but it does not end here.  


If you place a qualifying order of $50 by September 30, you will be eligible to purchase the September Stamp of the Month for $5 and the National Stamping Month stamp trio for $10. Please visit my Close To My Heart website to see all of the quality products available at your fingertips to help you reach your goal of $50. "Join" my September workshop to begin shopping now.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment