Tuesday, October 8, 2013

PRE-REGISTRATION by October 9! Huntington Scrapbook Club - Workshop on the Go October 2013

SCRAPBOOK CLUB (new):

October 21 I will be starting a Scrapbook Club. As a participant you would have an opportunity to be the "hostess" of a club night once or twice a year (based on a 10 month commitment, no July or Dec.).  Once a minimum of 5 participants have joined, a rotation schedule will be made based on the order of which participants joined the club to earn the hostess rewards for the month (a minimum of $25 once 5 are participating). Each month we will focus on a Close To My Heart Workshop On The Go kit ($29.95 + shipping, includes all the materials to create two 2-page layouts). I will even share a third two-page layout and a card idea which can be made with the same kit. Since the materials have to be ordered ahead of time, it is important to pre-register and pay by the dates I have listed for each club date. It is as easy as going to my Close To My Heart website and joining my October Workshop to place your order for the Huntington Workshop On the Go.

If you are unable to attend a club night, you are asked to still purchase the kit each month to remain a participant and not lose your place in line to be hostess. Can't get here from where you are, you can still join. I will share photos and measurements of the extra projects with you after the club of the month has been held.

Please register by Oct. 9.

Here are my samples for the October Huntington Workshop On The Go Club projects:





October workshop and club schedule:
Oct 15 Scrapbook workshop 6:00-8:00 pm ($10)
Oct 21 Huntington Scrapbook Club 6:00-9:00 pm ($29.95 + shipping)* paid registration by Oct 9
Oct 29 Card workshop 6:00-8:00 pm ($8)

Register by e-mail kimstamps@juno.com or text message 503-881-6683.

Visit my Close To My Heart website 24/7 to browse and shop our wonderful products.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment