Saturday, September 7, 2013

Magic Show - Create A Friend/Artbooking Layout

Abracadabra!

Continuing to make my way through the Cricut Artbooking overlays and Create A Friend characters. Today's layout was made using the magician (cut at 3 3/4") from page 81-82 of Create A Friend and the overlay from page 81 of Artbooking.  I wanted to use different photo mats, so I looked through the handbook of Artbooking and found the stars from page 65 would coordinate better with a magic theme (all cut using 11" no real dial). For embellishing I used glitter glue to give the layout a magical feel through the sparkle. I will also be adding wiggle eyes to the magician for added fun.






Be sure to follow my blog by joining on the left hand sidebar.  Visit my Close To My Heart website to browse and order 24/7.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment