Sunday, September 8, 2013

Movie Night Scrapbook Layout - September Workshop

September Scrapbooking Workshop

Back at it with the Exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges, Art Philosophy, Artiste and Artbooking. I have used the "Movie Night" from Artiste page 67 as my theme (title cut at 2"), Art Philosophy page 45 (rectangle cut at 3", decorative layer cut at 3" and stars cut at 2 1/4" and 3"), Artbooking page 63 (filmstrip cut at 11" no real dial) and page 81 (overlay cut at 11" no real dial).  CTMH stamp set "Reel Life - Everyday Life" B1431 (circle cut at 2 3/4").


When:  Tuesday, September 10 6:00-8:00 pm, cost $10 or FREE with a $50 order, e-mail me if you plan to attend at kimstamps@juno.com

Products used:


September is National Stamping Month, Close to My Heart is making it easy to celebrate through offering a stamp set which is only available in September.  "You Are My Happy" stamp set trio* for only $10 ($47.90 value) with a qualifying $50 product order.


You can also purchase the Stamp of the Month set, Poster Tidings* for $5 with a qualifying $50 product order.

*Only available September 1-30, 2013

Please visit my Close To My Heart website to see our fabulous products, join my monthly newsletter or see about becoming a consultant yourself.  Follow my blog as well by "joining" on the left in the sidebar. When placing an order, "join" my September workshop for a free gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment