Monday, September 2, 2013

Western Cricut Create A Friend Scrapbook Layout

Cricut Artbooking/Create A Friend

I love cartridges with characters... Create A Friend is no exception. When put together with the ease of the overlays available on the Artbooking cartridge, you have got a nice layout.  I took my time and added embellishments to the cowboy, cowgirl and titles.  They are also "popped" off the page for more dimension.

Page overlays, photo mats and arrows are from the Artbooking cartridge page 79 "Buddies".  Cowboy, cowgirl, and titles are from the Create A Friend cartridge pages 77-80.

Visit my Close to My Heart Independent Consultant website to browse the quality products available for scrapbooking and rubber stamping paper crafts.  You can order anytime from anywhere in the USA and the order will come to you directly.  Be sure to check out my other posts for the September Stamp of the Month and National Stamping Month sets.  I also hold workshops every month to show you how to use our tools and techniques.

Please leave a comment and join my blog.







Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment