Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 223

Hi everyone,

I missed you all last week both in visiting you and your visiting me.  It was the first day back to school last Wednesday for the students, then we were off on an overnight retreat Thursday and Friday.  So, needless to say, I was a little busy.  Things are beginning to slow down to the "norm" for what will be in store for this year, I think.

Tonight I had two very special paper crafting ladies over to create a scrapbook layout.  You can see the sample here.  My photo is not of my "normal" workdesk, but rather the island in my kitchen for me to work from this evening.  The best part of having workshops is the overall creativity of all who attend.  You can begin with an idea and see how it expands, changes, and transforms into each person's personality.  Thanks ladies for a grand evening!


The first part of the evening was me recording another how-to YouTube video for the stitching guide and foam mat you can see in the upper right hand corner.  I am having so much fun learning how to make YouTube videos after my fears in my earliest post to WOYWW.  I owe it all to the encouragement from the wonderful participants from the Stamping Ground sponsored weekly post hosted by Julia Dunnit.  Check it out and join in the fun.

Looking forward to visiting your workdesks and blogs.  Have a great rest of the week.  By the way, so far so good with art classes.  Again, thank you all for your encouraging comments.  You are a fabulous support group of one another's gifts, talents and work.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment