Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #224

I actually have a couple of projects in the works.  This is a good sign that I am getting settled into the school year.  It typically takes me the first 3-4 weeks to do so.  We were blessed with a nice donation for our high school classes, with the money we were upgraded to laptops and flat screens with doc-cams for our classrooms.  A mixed blessing as with all electronics comes the need to understand how to use each piece of equipment.  Haha.  You have heard me before claim how it can be a task in itself to research how-to work these devices.  But I have managed to get them all up and running and talking to each other.  Yeah!

Back to my workdesk at home for the WOYWW #224 hosted by Julia Dunnit of Stamping Ground each Wednesday.  A portal into the workdesks of avid artists around the world.



I have purchased some glitter nail polish to use on brads.  Back a few weeks ago, I came across a YouTube video on several ways to decorate office supply brads to make them look like the fancier embellished brads you pay a lot for at most craft stores.  You can also see my sketch pad.  I am working on the cards I will be teaching at my September 30 workshop.  The zip ties were for my wire cubbies, but I changed my mind on how I put them together.  Back in a drawer they will go, or actually they came from my son. The "people" are from the Create A Friend Cricut cartridge.  They just need to be dressed up.  That will come another day for another scrapbook layout post.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment