Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WOYWW - Cricut Create A Friend, Nerds Rule and Bookworm

Fellow desk snoopers, I have been working through my Cricut Create A Friend cartridge to dress my little people from last week one key at a time. This post is for keys #3 nerds rule and #4 bookworm.  How appropriate for a teacher :-) Here is a look at the mess I make while cutting out the various pieces on my Cricut machine.  I posted a video on Sunday about my short cuts I take to create these fun friends, check it out here.

The video explains how I have cut my cardstock ahead of time in measurements of 4"x4", 4"x6" and so on. When I am ready to Cricut, all I have to do is pick my colors and lay them out on the mat in the order I will be cutting the images.

If you are wondering who the desk snoopers are, take a look at Julia Dunnit's blog Stamping Ground for how to participate and to check out other people's desks from around the world. Thanks to those who stopped by last week. I have enjoyed seeing your work desks.


Enjoy!

Visit my Close To My Heart website 24/7



No comments:

Post a Comment