Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Hauntings - WOYWW #230

 Happy Hauntings, Cricut cartridge on my work desk.


With Halloween being tomorrow thought I would break out my Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge and make up some of the images. I cannot express how much faster it is to create these fun images with my pre-cut paper! See my older post here. I made all of these in a matter of 2 hours!

This post brought to you by my weekly desire to share my work desk with fellow artisans around the world through the Stamping Ground blog hosted by Julia Dunnit. Give it a go and share what you are working on, you cannot help but be motivated once you see what others are doing.

Always enjoy your visits to my little corner of the world. I'll be seeing a lot of you soon.

Have a safe and happy Halloween. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment