Sunday, October 6, 2013

Huntington Paper Pack - Gathering Projects

Here are the projects I showed how to do at a gathering. Products used are the Huntington paper pack, assorted colors from the Enchantment cardstock and Exclusive Inks. The stamp used was the September Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings. It is masked in order to have the two colors, Autumn Terracotta and Cocoa. I just love the owl, branch and moon from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge, the pumpkin is also from the same cartridge.



October 21 is Scrapbook Club night, we will be using the Huntington Workshop On The Go. Click here to see the samples. Contact me by Oct. 9th to pre-register (Order and pay $29.95 + $4.95 shipping) to join in. You do not have to be in attendance at the club night to make a commitment. I am happy to share all of the instructions and measurements with you for the additional projects we make with the kit. Check out all the details for the club on the right hand side bar.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Please visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website 24/7 to browse and order our great products.  "Join" my monthly workshop to order today.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment