Tuesday, November 5, 2013

About Me - November 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Decorating

I am taking advantage of that small block of time in between Halloween and Christmas to decorate for the month of November. The theme, thankfulness! Oh how fast we let the holiday season engulf us into busyness of the commercial world of gift buying. Please stop, take in a deep breath and enjoy the scents of cinnamon, apples and pumpkin. Share your reasons for being thankful throughout this month with friends, family, co-workers and anyone else you may meet along the way.

My thanks to you all for your support throughout the year and the encouragement your comments and visits leave with me each and every day. I do not see you day-to-day in person, but I know you are there. You are always in my thoughts and you are my purpose for keeping this blog active.

Happy month of Thanksgiving!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment