Monday, November 18, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy: Christmas Layouts

I am slowly approaching the posting of this video as it does deal with, dare I say it before next week... Christmas. Hope I did not say that too loud, but this video is worth sharing with you. These layouts created with the Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut cartridge are worth a post before Thanksgiving. After all, we all have photos to scrapbook from last year and the year before, and... Admit it!



Visit my website to make a wish list for your family and friends. Share my website address www.kimferguson.ctmh.com with them so they can order your goodies in time to be in your stocking or under the tree. How about the crafters on your list? While you are making your list, order their fun stuff. Remember, a qualifying order for $100 in products from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book and/or the Holidays From the Heart Gift Guide gets you one free starred item out of the gift guide. Only available through Dec. 31.

REMINDER: Saturday, Nov 30 is the last day to order the November Stamp of the Month: Illuminate



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment