Thursday, November 21, 2013

Close To My Heart - Retiring List (While Supplies Last)

Retirement... Only means we are all that closer to a new idea book!

Have some favorite products you hope to not run out of... check the retiring list to see if they are going to be gone before you know it. Only available while supplies last, so get on my website now and place your order before the items are gone.


Don't forget to make up a wish list for Christmas, share it with friends and family along with my contact information or leave a comment below and I will see to it that you get all the goodies you are hoping for from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book and Holidays From the Heart Gift Guide.

With Thanksgiving approaching, let me thank you all for your support and encouragement throughout the year. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment