Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

May you and yours have a blessed day full of reasons to be thankful. I am thankful for my family, my friends, my job, my home, food on our plates, craft room, vehicles, insurance, medicine... on and on. I have been blessed by wonderful blog followers and great people to paper craft along side me. Thank you all.

We get so busy in our day that we forget to stop and think about what all we are blessed with down to the smallest crumb or last penny. I pray you will take a breath and realize what you have in your life to be thankful for and give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.

I love you dad, you will be missed on this first Thanksgiving without you by our sides. May you be celebrating along with the Lord, and all our loved ones who are with you.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment