Friday, November 1, 2013

New YouTube videos from Close To My Heart

Here are two new videos from Close To My Heart. For whatever reason, they would not transfer in directly with posting only the site address.

With the addition of the Holidays From The Heart Gift Guide, Close To My Heart has several patterns of Washi Tape to choose from. Check out this great birthday card idea Clearly the Best: Wacky Washi










Years ago when I was an independent consultant through the name change from DOTS to Close To My Heart there were girls of the month stamps. Vintage stamps are making their way into our idea books check out the first ones to be brought back in this video Blast from the Past











Visit my Close To My Heart website 24/7 to browse and shop. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment