Monday, November 11, 2013

Scrapbook Club - January 2014, Frosted WOTG

Club members, we will be making the layouts from the Frosted Workshop On The Go (WOTG) kit at the January 14 Club night (6:00-9:00pm). Pre-register by December 10, 2013 by ordering the Frosted WOTG from my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com


Come see how one kit can create not only the 2 two-page layouts suggested by the Close To My Heart designers, but also a third layout and a card with the same kit which I have created. You will still have scraps left over to use on other projects.

Want to become a club member? Join in on the fun by pre-registering, order the month's Workshop On the Go kit ($29.95+$4.95 shipping). Once 5 members (3 currently) are committed to the club, you will each rotate being the hostess and receive $25 worth of FREE products a minimum of two months out of the ten month commitment (no July or December Club). Ask me for details at kimstamps@juno.com

Using the Frosted WOTG, here is the first layout:




Visit my Close To My Heart Independent Consultant website 24/7 to browse and shop from anywhere in the USA.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment