Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Best Time of the Year Fall 2013 Card

The 2013 home economics Thanksgiving card designed by my mom, Lydia Wilson, for my students. As a class, we had a great time with new to them techniques such as, distressing with both sanding and sponging. We also made an envelope to go with the card made out of wallpaper.



Watch this video for the "how-to."



Remember to visit my Close To My Heart website to shop for your family and friends. Don't forget yourself, create a wish list, give it to your family and friends along with my contact information or leave a comment below and I will be sure your wishes come true for the Close To My Heart products you are dreaming of this holiday season.

Enjoy!

FINAL WEEK to order November Stamp of the Month, Illuminate for $5 with a qualifying order of $50.



No comments:

Post a Comment