Saturday, November 16, 2013

Why Switch? Close To My Heart - Become a Consultant

With the recent bankruptcy of a sister scrapbooking company many consultants and customers were left not knowing what to do, we at Close To My Heart are wanting to welcome you. To make the switch, CTMH makes it quite simple. To become a Close To My Heart independent consultant, the initial investment is minimal ($49 or $99) and there is an added incentive with the new line of products coming out in February called Picture My Life scrapbooking program (Free kit).

Here is a video to help you see what we have to offer.



For more information, please visit my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com and click on "promotions." Send me a message or leave a comment  for any questions or additional information. I would love to show you how with Close To My Heart as a fellow consultant or customer.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment