Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WOYWW #232, Thanksgiving Crafting

With Halloween over and Christmas on its way, Thanksgiving gets very little recognition until the day off and we all get to eat quite glutinously, watch some football and sleep.

I am doing my part to remember this holiday of celebration by pulling out all of my Thanksgiving themed stamps sets, Cricut cartridges containing pilgrims and turkeys, and embellishments. My plan, to create more themed pages and use my STUFF.

So take a look at this week's version of my desk...


The breakfast of champions, Quaker Real Medleys oatmeal and milk. Holiday catalogs full of sales and shopping enticements. But the best part, look at all the Cricut handbooks and cartridges that contain some form of Thanksgiving image! I was glad to see that I actually have more images than originally thought. I do not have a Thanksgiving specific cartridge :-( I have a variety of acrylic and wood stamp sets to choose from also. Now, let's talk about the pizza box to the far right... that contains my stickers. If you know me, you know I LOVE stickers and collect them just for the sake of having them to touch and shuffle through on occasion.

So here's to hoping I get some work done with these fun "toys" I have dug out from my stash. Have a look around the world at what is on other artsy, craftsy people's desks at WOYWW 232 from Stamping Ground's own Julia Dunnit

Thank you to all who have visited and shared a comment of two with me. I will be around this evening. Please check out my post on the flour babies of 2013. They are so cute. My students are doing their project very well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment