Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Clearly The Best: Subway Speak (S02E09)

Home Decor with Subway Speak

Get out the Mod Podge, background and texture papers, re-inkers, sponge daubers and a canvas square to create this modern wall art piece introducing the Create-A-Shade Paint. Have you heard of our best kept secret? This product is great to make your wall art and paper crafts into the colors you love. Mix with our re-inkers to get that perfect color. Use your Cricut to cut out the perfect sayings, add some photos and get to work.



Merry Christmas! Friday the 13th just got lucky for you!

Send me an order for a minimum of $50 in Close To My Heart products and you will receive FREE shipping ($7.95 or 7.95% value)! The orders have to be mailed to me along with a check and received no later than my mail delivery on December 13th for eligibility. The order goes in on the 13th.

Visit my website to begin writing out your order now at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com Then leave me a comment for contacting you with my address.

Be sure to check out the retiring items and while supplies last categories (similar product may be substituted if a product from either list is no longer available on the 13th). Remember, a qualifying $50 product order will make you eligible to purchase the Stamp of the Month, Special Care for only $5!








Leave a comment below if you have any questions about our wonderful products or need more information about my FREE shipping offer.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment