Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 2014 Scrapbook Club - Frosted Workshop On The Go

Here are the three 2-page layouts and card from the Close To My Heart Frosted Workshop On The Go kit. Each Workshop On The Go kit gives you the instructions, patterns, papers, stamp sets and embellishments to create two 2-page layouts. As your consultant I take it a couple steps further to show you just how much you can stretch the supplies you receive for $29.95+$4.95 shipping. And, you will still have the stamp set to keep and use over and over, as well as more scraps to use in other projects. What a great deal the Workshop On The Go kits can be for you.

Layout One


Layout Two


Layout Three


Card


I typically follow the instructions for how to put together the two 2-page layouts provided by Close To My Heart. This gives me the opportunity to work through any glitches or changes that might need to be addressed. The third layout is made from scraps and left unembellished for customers to create according to a theme they choose. And the final project is a card made from scraps as well.

For more information on my monthly Scrapbook Club and to join in on the fun from near or far, view the details on my blog along the right hand sidebar.

Enjoy!

Visit my website 24/7 to browse and shop at www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment