Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kim's January 2014 News and Workshop/Club Schedule

Hello Paper Crafters!

January is National Paper Crafting Month... In celebration, Close To My Heart is offering the Cloud Nine Card Making Kit (order $35 in qualifying products and purchase this great kit for $15). The kit provides enough supplies to create 2 each of 5 designs for a total of 10 cards. Click on the icon on the left for more details.


January Stamp of the Month - Cross Stitch Wishes, yours for only $5 with any $50 qualifying order between January 1-31, 2014. Click on the icon to the left for more details.


Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book - As a bonus, if you order $50 in January I will send you the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book for FREE as a sneak peek of what is to come February 1! If you are a Project Life or Creative Memories product user, great things are ahead for you with Close To My Heart Picture My Life and new memory protectors in many styles. Do you love to dry emboss with an embossing machine, great news for you too.



January 2014 Workshop/Club Schedule
January 14 Scrapbook Club - Frosted Workshop On The Go (Closed) 6:00-9:00
January 21 Card Workshop - Happy Birthday themed cards (6 cards, $8) 6:00-8:00*
January 28 Scrapbook Workshop - Valentine's Day theme (2-page layout $10) 6:00-8:00*
*Order $50 in product on night of workshop and the workshop is FREE, please register at least 3 days prior to a workshop
January 31 Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book unveiling 5:00-7:00
 
February 2014 Workshop/Club Schedule
February 1 Cassie's Gathering 2:00-4:00 (this gathering will be held at my house for anyone who would like to join in)
February 4 Card Workshop - Valentine's Day themed cards (6 cards $8) 6:00-8:00*
February 18 Scrapbook Club - TBD, Workshop On The Go must be purchased by February 4 for pre-registration purposes ($24.95 + $4.95 shipping)
February 25 Scrapbook Workshop - Spring theme (2-page layout $10) 6:00-8:00*
 
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Heidi Fosmark to my Close To My Heart Team! She has made her first goal in the Straight To The Top incentive program! Congrats, Heidi! With Heidi joining my team, I am now a supervisor!
 
For up-to-date information about me and my paper crafting, be sure to follow my blog, Facebook Group, Pinterest and website which are all listed below. You are missing out if you have not been to a workshop lately, we have a crazy good time!
 
Please share this information with friends and family.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment