Thursday, January 2, 2014

Trick or Treat Cricut Cartridge

Relaxing these last few days of Christmas break. I have decided to take on another Cricut cartridge, this time it is Trick or Treat. I do not know what it is with Halloween, but I love all of the cute characters. Yes, I realize we are far from Halloween and Christmas just ended. Hey, why not!


Oh right, I also did not want my beloved Cricut machine to think I was becoming partial to the Silhouette Cameo :-)

Visit my Close To My Heart website for our wide variety of cardstock colors, inks and makers to create your own characters with personality www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Check out my January workshop schedule, do not worry about distance between us. I am very willing to share across the miles.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment