Monday, March 17, 2014

Ivy Lane Scrapbooking Club, additional layout and card

I just love the color combination of the Ivy Lane paper packet, add the Workshop On The Go embellishments and stamp set and you have the makings for beautiful scrapbook layouts and a card. There are always 2 two-page layout instructions included in the kit. However, I love to share with you the extra mileage you can get from these WOTG kits by creating a third two-page layout and a card from the scraps. After creating all of these I still have not used up all of my scraps, plus I have the stamp set to use over and over again. Great value for the cost... ($29.95+$4.95 shipping).


Third two-page layout made with scraps...

Card created using scraps...

Join in on the fun and creativity by ordering the next Workshop On The Go and coming to club. See the details in the sidebar to the right.

Visit my website to order your kits today www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment