Saturday, March 8, 2014

Rediscover Close To My Heart - My Creations Hip Pics Album and Base & Bling

A week ago I had the good fortune of attending a local convention for Close To My Heart. The featured project was created using the My Creations Hip Pics Album and a Base & Bling necklace. I love them both...although it is very helpful, the idea book sometimes doesn't highlight our products as much as seeing them in real life. These products were no exception. Here are my album and necklace.





 



I would love to share this project with you. This would make a wonderful gift to celebrate Mother's Day, a birthday, graduation or any other special occasion. Look for a workshop to be scheduled in April and/or May. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think of this project or to place your order today for the supplies.

Visit my website www.kimferguson.ctmh.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment